pubrel message

Subject: OASIS Opportunity at Gartner WS Conference

OASIS members,

OASIS has been invited to present a two-hour workshop and InterOp
demonstration on one (or more) of our Web services standards or
specifications at the Gartner Application and Web Service Summit in Orlando
on 17 November, http://www4.gartner.com/2_events/conferences/apn13.jsp.

Gartner expects upwards of 1,000 attendees at the conference--CIOs,
architects, IT managers and planners, software project leaders, integration
team leaders and database administrators, business analysts and consultants
whose responsibilities include management, high-level design or enterprise
business application implementation. The visibility will be huge. Gartner is
preparing a marketing piece now that will be sent to 150,000
clients/customers/past attendees, and they want to reference an OASIS
InterOp.

This is a great opportunity to promote one (or more) of our Web services
specifications to a quality audience. If your company/organization is
engaged in Web services work that you think will be ready to showcase in
November, we urge you to discuss an InterOp with your fellow TC members
asap. We need to identify at least five OASIS members willing to collaborate
on a demonstration at this event **by Tuesday, 17 August.**

OASIS staff is ready to support your TC in the planning and execution of the
workshop and InterOp. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Dee Schur
OASIS Manager of Industry Outreach
dee.schur@oasis-open.org