pubrel message

Subject: Press Release to announce OASIS Semantic Execution Environment (SEE) Technical Committee

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, 27 OCT--

OASIS PR Group:

The Consortium is preparing a press release to announce the formation of the OASIS Semantic Execution Environment (SEE)  Technical
Committee. We have targeted Monday, 31 October 2005, for distribution.

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our technical work, only Foundational Sponsor and Sponsor members
elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.

If you represent a Foundational Sponsor or Sponsor member, and you intend to join this TC before Thursday, 27 Oct, please let me
know.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member, and you would like to be featured as a major participant in the OASIS SEE TC, please
contact Scott McGrath (scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org) for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this benefit.

**Our deadline for accepting Sponsor quotes for the press release is 5:00 pm US EST, Thursday, 27 October.**

Call for Participation: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200510/msg00005.html
Cover Pages Technology Report on Semantic Web: http://xml.coverpages.org/semanticWeb.html

Thanks,
Carol