pubrel message

Subject: Promoting your company's BPEL products, services, and resources

OASIS PR Group:
The consortium is preparing to launch a new XML.org Focus Area for BPEL
(http://bpel.xml.org) next month. Similar to the sites we have for DITA,
OpenDocument, UDDI, and ebXML, the BPEL Focus Area will serve as a community
gathering place and information resource, where everyone is invited to
contribute content.

BPEL XML.org incorporates a Wiki Knowledgebase of information with separate
areas for news, events, products, services, resources, forums, and blogs.

While we work to seed the BPEL Wiki Knowledgebase with content, we invite all
OASIS members involved in BPEL to take a moment to add company entries in our
Products, Services, and Resources directories.

To take advantage of this opportunity for visibility, simply register for the
site at http://bpel.xml.org/user/register then log in to:

* list your BPEL-related product http://bpel.xml.org/node/add/product or

* list your company as a BPEL service provider
http://bpel.xml.org/node/add/service

* post links to your publicly available resources such as BPEL white papers,
case studies, presentation slides, or recorded webinars
http://bpel.xml.org/node/add/resource

* post BPEL-related press releases and other announcements
http://bpel.xml.org/news

The news, products, services, and resources directories are separate from the
Wiki, which means that others will be able to append comments to your entries,
but won't be able to edit them directly.

For even more visibility, please consider becoming a sponsor of BPEL XML.org.
This is a great way to be recognized as a leader in the BPEL community. Site
sponsors receive their linked logos on every page in the Focus Area. Their
company descriptions are posted at http://bpel.xml.org/sponsors, and they will
be featured and quoted in the OASIS press release announcing the site. Any
OASIS Sponsor-level member is eligible to sponsor BPEL XML.org. The cost is
5,500 USD for a full year.

Thanks for your support,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

Register now for the Open Standards Forum:
"Enabling Transformational Government Through Web Services and SOA"
29-30 Oct 2007  *  London
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2007