pubrel message

Subject: FW: [cacao] OASIS press release to announce CACAO TC/UPDATE

CACAO TC members,

OASIS is on schedule to issue the CACAO press release on 24 September. Sponsor quotes are due by Friday, 20 September.

If you represent a Sponsor and would like to provide a quote, please send me your quote (75 words or fewer) with attribution by Friday COB.

Contact me if you'd like to review a confidential draft of the press release or if you would like to discuss upgrading membership to be included in press release.

FYI, the subhead of the COCOA press release will feature Sponsor members:

Accenture, Cisco, Cyware, EclecticIQ, FireEye, Fornetix, IBM, New Context, Syncurity, ThreatQuotient <plus any others who join as or upgrade to the Sponsor level by 23 September>

Thanks,

Dee

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org