quomos message

Subject: Re: [quomos] Groups - 2010-01-21 Meeting Minutes (2010-01-21 Minutes Rev 2.doc) uploaded

Thanks, Steve.

Suggested edits:

AA.  last bullet on 6. (the facilities will actually will independent
of Ontolog)

*Method of working   – General discussion. Peter Yim volunteered to
help setup the facilities for future TC teleconferences. There is a
need for funding to enable free calling. The TC will operate mostly
via electronic means with minimal face-to-face meetings. The general
operating approach of the Ontolog Forum, to be adapted as necessary,
will be adopted by the TC.

BB.  2nd paragraph under 7. Motion 2 (believe we agreed to take turns;
also, believe all members have write privileges to the wiki)

Members of the TC will nominally take turns to volunteer as Scribe, a
role that will be appointed by the Co-chairs for each meeting. It was
determined that the Scribe will use a Wiki for this purpose during the
meeting. There will also be a chat room facility available for all
members to use during the meetings. Minutes will be written by the TC
Secretary from the combination of the scribe entries and the chat room
entries, and will be presented to the TC for approval.

CC.  under 9. (two instances, one of which is from the Charter, which
needs to be corrected too.)

Reference to SWEET (Semantic Web for Earth and Environmental
Terminology) should be all upper case, since this is an acronym

Reagrds.  =ppy