quomos message

Subject: Re: [quomos] Groups - JTC1 Information (JTC1 Information.docx) uploaded

Hi All,

   Meeting minutes must be captured in  the Kavi repository - in the body of an email, as a document attachment to an email, or a document uploaded to the documents area. Wiki data is not permanent and is always subject to change and there must be an accurate historical record of the attendance and proceedings.

  It's fine to use the wiki to capture the minutes during the meeting and for review, but they should then be captured into a document or email as noted above.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.