quomos message

Subject: Re: [quomos] Re: QUOMOS TC: please read - regarding TC status

It would be unfortunate if this TC were closed without some discussion of the reasons it did not make progress.

The need that motivated the formation of this TC is certainly not over. There is still no standardization of the foundations for quantities and units of measure.  Perhaps if the scope were narrowed, there might be some buy-in from the national organizations.

Tara