regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: [regrep-comment] Public Comment: Spurious "slots" attribute

comment-form@oasis-open.org wrote:

>Comment from: rmartell@galdosinc.com
>
>[ADVISORY] Spurious "slots" attribute
>
>-------------------------------------
>
>In regrep-rim-3.0-cd-01.pdf, the attribute summary tables for EmailAddress (5.7.1) and PersonName (5.8.1) include a "slots" attribute. But there is no accompanying descriptive text or schema components, so presumably these spurious entries can be removed
>
>from the tables.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for pointing out this issue.

These slot attributes have been removed in [ebRIM] 3.0. While their
detailed description section was removed their entry in the attribute
summary table were inadvertently not removed. We state in
regrep-3.0-cd-01.pdf section 1.4:

"In cases of disagreement between the ebXML Registry schema documents
and schema listings in this specification, the schema documents take
precedence."

This issue should not impact implementations or interoperablity between
implementations.
We will fix this minor editorial error in the next version of [ebRIM] 3.0.

Thank you for helping us improve our specifications.

--
Regards,
Farrukh