regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: FW: [regrep-comment] Namespace in ebXML Registry InformationModel schema

Hi Xinjun,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. You are correct that above
observations regarding missing "tns:" for namespace are a bug in regrep
2.x schema.

The current OASIS Approved version of regrep is 3.0 and this problem has
been fixed in version 3.0.

We do not have any plans to fix issues in version 2.x at present as we
are now focused on version 3.x and 4.x of our specifications.  We
encourage you to use the latest regrep 3.0.1 [RR301] specification which
addresses some minor issues in 3.0.

Again, thank you for helping us improve our specifications.

[RR301]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23648/regrep-3.0.1-cd3.zip

-
Regards,