regrep-comresolve message

Subject: [regrep-comresolve] Comment Resolution meeting reminder: 3/18/2002

Team,

We'll have our meeting with following logistics:

Date: Monday 3/18/2002
Time: 1pm-2pm US Eastern
US (Tollfree): 877-468-2134
Participant ID: 952666

Here is the proposed agenda. Notice its is front loaded with actual
issue resolution which is our top priority.

-Review issues logged

-Identify any missing issues and log them

-Resolve as many issues as possible. Goal is to resolve all.

-Discuss any process improvements if necessary

--
Regards,
Farrukh