regrep-comresolve message

Subject: Re: [regrep-comresolve] Issue list distribution: 3/19/2002

Joel,

Comments inline. Revised issues list attached. Thanks.

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> Farrukh,
> Thanks for your efforts here.  Thanks for going to the Excel version.  You
> have saved me much time while syncing email.
>
> I was a little surprised to see that our agreed resolutions were not
> completely recorded within the excel file and that the close date was not
> set.  Can you please compare the resolutions that you have against the
> minutes that I recorded in our meeting on Monday.

I am not sure what issues and differences you are talking about and give me
specifics. I did not use your words
verbatim as it was agreed that I would do any final wordsmithing. Of course I
may have missed something
important.

> Can you please highlight which issues are still open.  A simple sort might

I have indicated which issues are close under closed_date column.

> work here.  For some of the issues, the resolution text field appears to
> have been truncated.   We also agreed that the resolution that you listed

This seems to be due to a bug in the auto-conversion tools. I have manually
fixed it. Thanks.

> against Issue 167 also applies to Issue 156.

I do not recall or see that. Please elaborate.