regrep-comresolve message

Subject: RE: [regrep-comresolve] Issue list distribution: 3/19/2002

Here are my minutes from the meeting related to 156 and 167.  note: both
mention the use of policies:

156 - users who wish to select metadata and then issue
	getContentRequest calls in a more productive manner
	can do that now.  joel asked: would it be useful to
	define specific policies around implementations that
	manage and protect for DoS and or other unexpected
	"deep" query issues.  we agreed to work discussion of
	these policy into V3.

167 - joel asked: would it be useful to
	define specific policies around implementations that
	manage and protect for DoS and or other unexpected
	"deep" query issues.  we agreed to work discussion of
	these policy into V3.

Your version of the resolution discussion for 156 does not include any of
this.  here is yours for reference:
	"Metadata is retrieved efficiently via SQL or XML Filter query.
	User may issue separately issue a     GetContentRequest call to"

In the version that you sent, the closed_date column for every row was
empty.

Joel