regrep-cooperating message

Subject: [regrep-cooperating] Cooperating Registries: initial proposal

Team,

Here is an initial draft proposal to seed our discussion for this weeks
meeting. Please start teh discussion on email in teh interim. Lets plan
on meeting this Wednesday July 3 at 2pm.

Wednesdays 2-3 pm US Eastern
US Toll free: 877-468-2134
Code: 952666

Please let me know in advance in private email if you are unable to
attend. That way we wont wait for you. Also please try and be on time as
we have much ground to cover.

Thanks.

--
Regards,