regrep-query message

Subject: re: telecon

Message text written by "Dan Chang"

Team,

Only Len and I participated in this morning's telecon, even though this
time I did explicitly send out the notification and only two people
indicated they would have problem joining the call.
<<<

Apologies.  This week as been hell.  Right before even a one-day
long weekend break and back to school seems to cause havoc!

Thanks, DW.