regrep-query message

Subject: re: FilterQuery and Support for pattern matching

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

Team,

I would like to propose that the revised FilterQuery support pattern
matching on Strings using the SQL LIKE predicate syntax ('%' and '*'
matches 0 or more character while '?' matches exactly one character).

While the above definition is informal you get the idea. Please consider
adding this in the work item plans.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Sounds good - I believe we already have this implemented in our
underlying registry engine - so this is not a big deal and gives
significantly more capablity to the user.

Thanks, DW.