regrep-query message

Subject: Re: Initial description of Pluggable Content Indexing Serviceproposalsub-proprosal

Matt,

I would like to see a classifivcationType attribute on Classification class for
another reason,
which may address the need you bring up (identify content based Classification
from normal
Classification).

The other reason I had is to distinguis when a Classification is used for
classification Vs. when
a Classification is used for external identification. This is related to a
proposal I made at:

 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-ex-scheme/200109/msg00001.html

As an off-topic aside, I would be curious of your thoughts on replacing
ExternalIdentifier
with Classification instance where the classificationType is ExternalIdentifier
instead of Classification.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard