regrep-query message

Subject: today's telecon

Team,

We had a very productive telecon today. It lasted for two hours. Len,
Farrukh, Sally, Matt, Joel and I participated.

Len reviewed the four documents he sent out on 8/18: RIMbindingREQ.pdf,
RS_RegistryEntryQuery.pdf (8.2.2), RS_ClassificationNodeQuery.pdf 8.2.4),
RS_RegistryFilter.pdf (8.2.9).

We agreed on the following actions:
(1) Farrukh, Len and Dan will work on resolving the issue of
PathRepresentation/PathElement/XPath/ClassificationNode.getPath() by the
end of 9/25. (Len will send out the use case to the team by the end of
9/21.)
(2) Farrukh will draft a proposal on the "LIKE" predicate by the end of
9/25.
(3) Len will send out all revised sections to the team for review/comment
by the end of 9/26. Other than 8.2.2, 8.2.4 and 8.2.9, only minimal
revisions will be made to ensure consistency with the RIM 1,1 Draft dated
8/30.
(4) We will have a telecon on 9/28 to discuss/resolve any remaining issues
and to vote on accepting all revised sections.
(5) Assuming all revised sections have been agreed to by the team, we will
forward them to RegRep by 10/3.

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Regards,  Dan

Metadata Management Technology and Standard
IBM DBTI for e-Business
Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)