regrep-query message

Subject: Re: Canonical Path and Path Filter proposed specificatrion

<Farrukh>
Per action item from previous team meeting I have attached an initial
proposal for your consideration and discussion in tomorrows meeting.
</Farrukh>

I'd like to emphasize that the current proposal has an open issue of
handling a "SchemeURN" (line 91). I see a need for further discussions on
requirements for and semantics of "SchemeURN".

Regards,

Nikola Stojanovic
Lead Technologist, Research and Development
Encoda Systems Inc.
101 Pineview Terrace
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA
nikola.stojanovic@encodasystems.com