regrep-query message

Subject: telecon

Team,

Here is a quick summary of the results of our telecon this morning. Len,
Farrukh, Sally and I participated in the telecon.
(1) We agreed to call for vote on Secitons 8.1, 8.2 and 8.4.
(2) Len agreed to draft a proposal on adding
ClassificationNode.getLevelNumber() to RIM, which is needed by Section 8.2.
(3) Farrukh agreed to split his proposal on XPath into two. The first is a
proposal to RIM which species the result of ClassificationNode.getPath().
The second is a proposal to Section 8.2 on XpathNodeExpression. We will
work on these to resolve issues related to XpathNodeExpression.
(4) Since there has been no proposal made on "LIKE" predicate, we will not
include this for V2.

Len,

I forgot to bring this up. Please let the team know how you would like to
get issues related to PathElementFilter resolved so that we can make a
decision one way or another.

Regards,  Dan

Metadata Management Technology and Standard
IBM DBTI for e-Business
Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)