regrep-query message

Subject: Re: call for vote

Team,

I forgot one other major issue with the current proposal that I have is the
introduction of PathElement and Level in the model and in query syntax. I have
shown with XPATH syntax neighter is necessary in the proposal below:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200110/msg00010.html

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard