regrep-query message

Subject: Re: [regrep-query] Call for Vote result

I would like to pint out that the process is that we send the team proposal to
the Registry TC which must vote on it before it goes to the editors.

Dan Chang wrote:

> Team,
>
> The result of the Call for Vote is as follows:
>    (1) YES: 2, NO: 2
>    (2) YES: 3, NO: 1
>    (3) YES: 4
>
> Therefore, the structure of Chapter 8 that we will forward to the TC for
> inclusion in RS 1.1 and for discussion at the F2F meeting is as follows:
>    8 Query Management Service (name change)
>       8.1 Ad Hoc Query Request/Response
>       8.2 Filter Query Support (Len's proposal)
>       8.3 SQL Query Support
>       8.4 (blank)
>       8.5 Content Retrieval
>       8.6 query And Retrieval: Typical Sequence
> (Len,  I would appreciate if you have pull the above together and send it
> to the editors. Thanks.)
>
> We have the following three open issues to be discussed at the F2F meeting:
>    (1) What needs to be added to 8.2 to cover any missing functions from
> the old "Browse and Drill Down Query Support"?
>    (2) ClassificationNode.getPath() and XpathNodeExpression proposals
>    (3) ClassificationNode.getPathElement() and PathElementFilter proposals
>
> Regards,  Dan
>
> Metadata Management Technology and Standard
> IBM DBTI for e-Business
> Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
> Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
> VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)
> Phone:    (408)-463-2319

Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard