regrep-query message

Subject: [regrep-query] telecon

Team,

We will not have a telecon tomorrow. Len will be sending the proposed
Chapter 8 to the TC shortly. As indicated in my earlier note, we have three
open issues outstanding. If you would like to discuss any of these or other
issues, please let me know. We can do so in next week's telecon. If not, we
can discuss these in the F2F meeting.

Regards,  Dan

Metadata Management Technology and Standard
IBM DBTI for e-Business
Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)