regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Initial WSDL files

Team,

I need to hear back from you on interest to work on following suggested sub-tasks this week:

1. Someone take Registry.wsdl and improve (Need basic WSDL skills)
2. Someone take RegistrySOAPBinding and improve (Need skills in WSDL
SOAP binding)
3. Someone add support for ObjectManager (Need skills in WSDL Mime bindings)

Pleas let me know by COB today so I can send final sub-task assignment for next 2 week.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard