regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Initial WSDL files

Team,

I am concerned that no one has responded. We need to get engaged quickly. John any chance you could take #1 and #2? I could take #3 if no one else picks
up. I suspect Suresh and Dan are busy with security and query respectively and may have less bandwidth.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard