regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Action item folloup / team meeting

This sounds like a bug in XML Spy. I do not use it but am confident that
syntax is correct.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard