regrep-raws message

Subject: Raws Meeting tomorrow

Team,

Based on feedback received we will meet tomorrow for a team meeting.

Date: Thursday 9/6/2001
Time: 2pm-3pm US Eastern
US (Tollfree): 888-422-7116
Intl.: 608-250-1828
Participant ID: 215961

Agenda:

-Discuss Registration of Web Services (ROWS) proposal from Sanjay
    -Discuss broader issues like potential UDDI overlap (20 minutes)
    -Discuss use cases and technical details of the proposal (40
minutes)

Please read the proposal so we can provide constructive feedback to
Sanjay and may plan our next steps in this area.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard