regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Raws Meeting tomorrow

Joel,

In fairness to myself, I do believe I did post 2 days advance notice for the
meeting at Tues 8:22pm.

In any event, I would prefer to defer the meeting to Fri so you can attend.

Team, How is Fri 3pm US EDT for everyone? Please let me know if this time
works.

"Munter, Joel D" wrote:

> Farrukh, et al,
> I am in a training class all day Thursday and will not be able to attend.
> For an indepth meeting and discussions such as this, in the future, I would
> greatly appreciate more than 24 hours notice.  I will post my initial
> comments to Sanjay's note as soon as possible.  If it is possible to
> postpone this mtg until Friday, I would be grateful.
> Thanks,
> Joel

Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard