regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Raws Meeting tomorrow

Farrukh,

I will not be able to participate in the Friday telecon since I am all
booked. But please go ahead with Friday since it is more important for Joel
to participate, being our liaison to UDDI. Hopefully, Scott can
participate.

Regards,  Dan

Metadata Management Technology and Standard
IBM DBTI for e-Business
Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)