regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: RAWS meeting tomorrow

Team,

I learned that some of us will be celebrating Rosh Hashanah tomorrow and
will be unable to attend.

How about Thursday from 3pm-4pm ES EDT? Please let me know ASAP if this wont
work for you.
I will send final date by COB today.

Happy new year to all :-)

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Team,
>
> I would like to propose a RAWS meeting tomorrow between 3-5pm EDT for 1
> hour.
> Please let me know your prefs in a private response.
>
> The proposed agenda is:
>
> 1. Get convergence on updated ROWS proposal from Sanjay
>
> 2. Discuss the TRP binding proposal from Matt
>
> Please send your issues with both proposals to the elist so we can focus
> our
> discussion.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard