regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: Defining TRP bound web services in WSDL

Matt,

A Schema for TRP message header is found in the Messaging Service spec.
I have asked Chris Ferris to get us the latest schema in an XSD file. Should
have it Monday.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard