regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: RAWS Meeting Reminder: 9/24/2001

Team,

Scheduling this meeting has been challenging to say the least. We will still
have the meeting with the agenda focused on the ROWS proposal.
The proposal has been revised based on our collective feedback earlier last
week. I would like to get any final issues discussed today and the make a
decision on whether to go to broader TC with this proposal.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

"Patil, Sanjay" wrote:

> Team, I am extremely sorry that I can not attend this meeting.
> Hope there are not much issues with ROWS at this point of time.
> I will certainly attend to any issues from the minutes of the
> meeting later.
>
> thanks,
> Sanjay Patil
> ------------------------------
> IONA
> Total Business Integration (TM)

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard