regrep-raws message

Subject: Re: [regrep-raws] FYI: WSDL, RAWS, and UDDI

Joel,

The tModel looks good. A slightly modified version is follows:

<tModel tModelKey="uuid:---some unique key---">
    <name>ebXML Registry SOAP interface</name>
    <description lang="en">Represents the WSDL specification for the SOAP
interface to the OASIS ebXML Registry V2.0</description>
    <overviewDoc>
      <description lang="en">
Provides the URL to the WSDL specification for the SOAP interface to the OASIS
ebXML Registry V2.0
      </description>
      <overviewURL>
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.0/services/RegistrySOAPBinding.wsdl

      </overviewURL>
    </overviewDoc>
    <categoryBag>
      <keyedReference tModelKey="uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AB4"
                keyName="uddi: A WSDL specification"
                keyValue="wsdlSpecification"/>
</tModel>

The changes are mostly to the name/description etc.

BTW I recall that you had said that you had registered the tModel(s) in a UBR
node.
Could you please refresh my memory on exactly which artifacts were registered
(w/keys) and exactly which UBR
node it was registered with (test/production/V1/V2?).

Thanks in advance for the information.