regrep-security message

Subject: Re: OASIS Registry: Minutes

+1 on all thoughts related to NR by Sekhar and Suresh.

"Damodaran, Suresh" wrote:

> Thanks for the write-up Sekhar.
> As you noted, supporting ds for the originator
>  will "enable" non-repudiation (provided we add the
> other ingredients). Full support for non-repudiation
> means establishing norms/approaches for non-repudiation.
>
> I agree with Sekhar that we probably can't do all
> this for V2. How about making NR a Type C?
> We may, though, ensure extending our V2
> spec to include NR does not become a problem in the future.
>
> Regards,
> -Suresh

Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard