regrep-security message

Subject: [ebXML Registry Security] Deliverables etc.

Here is what I think we agreed to deliver.
Please comment!

The deliverables for V2.0 are the following

1. Security Risks document (all)
2. Application of XMLDSIG to Registry use cases (data integrity,
authentication) (Sekhar)
3. Cookie cutter access control policies (Sekhar, Farrukh, Suresh)
4. Updated RIM and RS to apply (Farrukh)
5. Security profile content (all)

How about we target Sept 17 to get the final cut (internal to security team)
of 1, 2
and an early draft of 3 & 5, and a proposal for 4?
Meanwhile, we post interim versions to the security email list.

Thanks,
-Suresh