regrep-security message

Subject: RE: XMLdisg usage doc ( Version 0.2 - 10/2/01)

Sekhar,

To obtain a cert, as we discussed earlier,
using the contract between Registry Operator and RC
is a valid technique. Is this an update you plan
to add by tomorrow - don't want to leave this option out.
-Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: sekhar vajjhala [mailto:sekhar.vajjhala@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:08 PM
To: regrep-security@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Sekhar.Vajjhala@Sun.COM
Subject: XMLdisg usage doc ( Version 0.2 - 10/2/01)

Attached is the updated version of the XML dsig document
for registries. This is version 0.2 , dated 10/2/01.

I have incorporated most of the comments. But I do have
a few more edits which I will be doing tonight and by
tomorrow noon before it can go to the TC.

I will try to turn on the change bars - so you don't have to
review the entire document again tomorrow.

Please -cc me explicitly since for some reason I no longer
seem to receiving email sent to regrep-security.

Thanks.

--
Sekhar