regrep-security message

Subject: [regrep-security] Issue 170 resolution in RS 2.01

Suresh,

We need to provide exact direction to Anne on how to fix this issue for
RS 2.01 (next version). Can you assign or take teh action item to get
this information to Anne (and copy me) ASAP. Thanks. Issue text is
listed below for your convenience.

Issue 171:
In 9.7. Access Control, there is only 3 role as Content owner,
registry administrator, registry guest.
However, there is no consistency between 5.3. Registry Users, Table1.
Actors and Table11. Role.
I think it's better to have some consistency to describe the role of
actors.

--
Regards,
Farrukh