regrep-security message

Subject: Re: [regrep-security] RE: Issue 170 resolution in RS 2.01

Hi Suresh,

I have a feeling that Joel is reacting to the statement "This is not an error,
and only a readability issue.".

IMO, there is an acknowledged issue of consistency between the two tables. I
believe that the resolution that you suggested to Anne fixes the issues of
inconsistency between the two tables (I have nt actually checked but trust that
it does). So the issue is getting resolved regardless of what our individual
feelings may be on the severity of the issue.

Joel is you have any  question remaining on whether the consistency issue is
completely addressed by the resolution Suresh sent then please articulate the
remaining consistency issues.

Thanks to both of you for helping sort this issue to conclusion for 2.1.