regrep-security message

Subject: [regrep-security] A draft of a call for security use cases/concerns

Hi all,

Find attached a document that I would like to send to the Registry TC asking
for the security
concerns/scenarios that members or others are aware of. Please send me your
review, and
feel free to edit with tracking turned on. I would like to send it Tuesday
next week.

Sanjay and I discussed the contents in couple of meetings, but I am hoping
for wider review and suggestions.
(I will be off line on Monday, so I will appreciate if you can spend some
time on it tomorrow.
It is only 1 page of real stuff:-)

Regards,

-Suresh