regrep-security message

Subject: [regrep-security] ebRIM 2.34-1 distribution (with XACML based AccessControl Model)

Team,

Attached is the latest ebRIM 2.34-1. Changes in this document that you
need to review are as follows:

-Removed Security Information Model chapter

-Added Access Control Information Model (complete replacement for old
Security Information Model chapter)

    -Defines an abstract AC model
    -Defines an XACML Binding from abstract AC model

The key work left to be done is to include some examples of common use
cases. I will do this later today.

Note that the writeup has significant changes (improvements) since the
initial proposal. These improvements are based on a refinement of
previous thinking based upon conversations with several folks.

In addition to Suresh, Sanjay, Joe and Nikola of the security sub-team
we are gratefully indebted to Anne Anderson, Seth Proctor and Yassir
Elley of Sun Labs security team for their thoughtful review and feedback
despite a very short notice.

Please focus your review to chapter 13 of ebRIM 2.34-1 and send your
comments ASAP to this thread. I would like to get the document out by
COB today to main TC mailing list. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh