Subject: Meeting schedule and Kickoff meeting

Lets plan over this thread our telecon meeting schedule and the kickoff
meeting agenda.

In our discussion Carl and I agree that a bi-weekly schedule is reasonable.

How does a 10AM-11PM US PT time sound for the meeting? This would work
from PT to CET TZs reasonably well.
So far we do not seem to have any members beyond these TZs. Let me know
if that is not true.

Please note that there may be a rare meeting that may be 2 hours long.

Please send you Day and time prefs on this thread.

If all goes well we could have a kickoff meeting as early as the week of
Jan 26.

Thanks.

--
Regards,