Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Meeting schedule and Kickoff meeting

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

>Lets plan over this thread our telecon meeting schedule and the kickoff
>meeting agenda.
>
>In our discussion Carl and I agree that a bi-weekly schedule is reasonable.
>
>How does a 10AM-11PM US PT time sound for the meeting? This would work
>from PT to CET TZs reasonably well.
>So far we do not seem to have any members beyond these TZs. Let me know
>if that is not true.

I am on EST, but don't have any problem with meeting at 1:00 PM EST.

>Please note that there may be a rare meeting that may be 2 hours long.
>
>Please send you Day and time prefs on this thread.

Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.  I have regular meetings early afternoon on
Mondays and Thursdays.

>If all goes well we could have a kickoff meeting as early as the week of
>Jan 26.

Sounds good.  Please don't move it to first week of Feb, though.  I would
like to attend, but will be at an OMG meeting Feb 2-6.

-Evan