Subject: RE: [regrep-semantic] Meeting schedule and Kickoff meeting

I can do it any day except for the Tuesday 27th. Comnet's in town and I
have a kick off meeting with a new client.

Zachary Alexander
The IT Investment Architect
ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325
http://www.ebTDesign.com | http://www.p2pspeaker.com
http://www.p2peconomy.com | http://www.itinvestmentvehicle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ewallace@cme.nist.gov [mailto:ewallace@cme.nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 3:20 PM
To: regrep-semantic@lists.oasis-open.org; Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

>Lets plan over this thread our telecon meeting schedule and the kickoff

>meeting agenda.
>
>In our discussion Carl and I agree that a bi-weekly schedule is
reasonable.

>How does a 10AM-11PM US PT time sound for the meeting? This would work
>from PT to CET TZs reasonably well.
>So far we do not seem to have any members beyond these TZs. Let me know

>if that is not true.

I am on EST, but don't have any problem with meeting at 1:00 PM EST.

>Please note that there may be a rare meeting that may be 2 hours long.
>
>Please send you Day and time prefs on this thread.

Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.  I have regular meetings early afternoon
on
Mondays and Thursdays.

>If all goes well we could have a kickoff meeting as early as the week
of
>Jan 26.

Sounds good.  Please don't move it to first week of Feb, though.  I
would
like to attend, but will be at an OMG meeting Feb 2-6.

-Evan