Subject: Immediate Big Needs???

<David RR Webber>There's some big needs out there immediately - and

if we cover those first - we'll get significant buy-in - and

we can then move to taking advantage of research work

elsewhere once it has stablized. </David RR Webber>

What are the big needs that semantic content management can support???  Are they universal needs or are they specific to individual domains???

Zachary Alexander

The IT Investment Architect

ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325

http://www.ebTDesign.com | http://www.p2pspeaker.com