Subject: an additional liaison suggestion: W3C SWBPD

A request was made at Tuesday's telecon for suggested groups with
which SCM might establish a liaison.  From the W3C Semantic Web
Activity, I would suggest the proposed Semantic Web Best Practices and
Deployment (SWBPD) Working Group.  The latest charter is not public at
this time, but an earlier draft can be seen via
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/public/bp-charter.html.  Things like the
ebXML semantic content repository are IMO important for SW deployment.
It should also be noted that current plans are to dissolve the W3C Web
Ontology Working Group in ~ six months. For these reasons, I believe
that SWBPD is the more appropriate group to liaise with.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST
ewallace@nist.gov