Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - usecasesLattice.htm uploaded

There are several standard terms that are used in the software industry
to describe application capability.  Some examples are:

UDEF compliant - would indicate that there is a formal declaration of
what it means to be UDEF compliant and that functionality (usually
described in terms of RFC2119 use of SHALL, NOT, MAY, SHALL NOT etc.
etc.) is met by the application.

UDEF certified - would usually indicate the application has been
subjected to an independent testing process to ascertain compliance with
the terms.

UDEF capable - means that the application developer feels meets all the
requirements, whether explicit or implied, to handle UDEF.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.