Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Groups - usecasesLattice.htm uploaded

'Controlled Vocabulary' is a term that non-technical folk often use to
describe a discipline specific lexicon that may also be used (as a start
point) for categorizing information / activities. I use it to denote a set
of concepts that have no formal semantic structure. Agreed - it could be a
subtype of RIM:ClassificationScheme

'Semantic Object' could be used to describe 'an artifact that has semantic
properties' that is described using the 'Semantic Content Management
Ontology ' :-}

I will use 'UDEF capable application  and /or UDEF class of application'
to describe a set of artifacts that should be categorized by an Ontology
Class representing UDEF facets.

<quote who="Chiusano Joseph">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums