Subject: No special meeting on Tue Feb 17

Dear Colleagues,

Recall that we had planned to hold a special meeting tomorrow to
continue to review our use cases and requirements.

We will not be holding our special meeting tomorrow and instead we will
meet at our regular time the following week Tues day Feb 24. Please plan
on an extended meeting that day from 1PM  - 2:30PM ET. Thanks.

The reason for the change of plans is that Carl has sadly lost his
brother to cancer this week. Carl please accept our heartfelt sympathies
on this tragic time for your family. Our thoughts are with you and your
family.

--
Regards,
Farrukh