Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Semantic searching use case / challenge

Joseph:

If we put in a mechanism that makes results available with
classification information, that is okay.  We shall not constrain how
vendors must represent those results and the classification to the end
user though.  That is bad.

Let's make sure that everything in the registry specs adheres to MVC
philosophy.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist