Subject: Use cases and scenarios are bing moved

Team,

We are moving the use case and scenario documents from KAVI to an
external web site for the following reasons:

-We need to share use cases with Semantic Web community at large outside
OASIS to get broad feedback.
KAVI does not seem to allow that.

-We need the URLs to our document tree to be user-defined (us). Notice
how much more memorable they
are in the new location.

The new location for the use cases and scenarios documents is:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/ebxmlrr-spec/scmsc/useCases

The content is identical to what was last in KAVI except that I have
changed the names of some files.

You may soon see messages about deletion of KAVI version of these files.
Just ignore them.

Recall that in our last meeting we had covered user cases 3, 4 and 5.

For our next meeting on Tues 2/24 at 1PM I propose we resume with
discussion of use cases in the following order:

5-9, 1, 2

Until then please study the use cases and share comments. Also feel free
to submit new use cases and scenarios using the template established for
the group. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh