Subject: Re: FYI moving off Kavi [regrep-semantic, Use cases and scenariosare being moved]

Farrukh:

I cannot allow this. The work of the TC and the TC's documents must be
kept on the OASIS server.

All documents in the Kavi repository must be configured to be shared
with the public. If the public cannot see your documents then you are
not configuring them correctly.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org